Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- You need to prove that the damage or loss is covered by your insurance policy. Check your Policy (PDS) to know what is and isn’t covered.
- If you have a valid claim, fill out a claim form as soon as possible and provide supporting documents like photos, quotes, or receipts. We’ll let you know if we need more information.
- Submit your claim online with all the required documents.
- If there’s theft, damage, or malicious act, call the police right away and give them a list of the lost or damaged items. You’ll need a police report to make this kind of claim.
- If someone files a legal liability claim against you, send us any documents or information about the case. Don’t admit guilt or offer to settle the claim without talking to us first.