In Australia, landlords typically need three types of insurance: Property, Liability, and Landlord. Property insurance protects against physical damage to the property due to unforeseen events like fire, storm damage, and theft. Meanwhile, liability insurance covers legal expenses and damages if a tenant or visitor is injured on the property due to potential neglect or failure to keep the property safe.

That said, landlord insurance is the most comprehensive coverage for residential rental property owners. This coverage goes beyond standard coverage and liability policies to cover loss of rent and damage caused by tenants. We provide an all-encompassing policy tailor-made for property investors, addressing the unique risks of renting their investments out.